Collection of personal data
If you visit the website www.www.iadgroup.com (the “Site“) and complete a recruitment form, I@d international or any company of the I@d Group, depending on the location of the post for which you are applying, (hereafter “I@d), will collect and process your personal data.
I@d treats the data and security of its users very seriously and takes all necessary steps to comply with applicable legal provisions. Your data belongs to you and will remain your property.
I@d complies with the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR“) (collectively the “Applicable Regulations“).
This confidentiality policy provides you with all the information specified in the Applicable Regulations regarding the collection and processing of your personal data.
For further general information about data protection, please refer to the website of CNIL, the French data protection agency, at https://www.cnil.fr.
1. Data controller
The company I@d international (“I@d international” in this document), a French société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint-stock company), RCS Melun registration number 820 923 126, having its registered office is located at 1, Allée de la Ferme de Varâtre, Immeuble Carré Haussmann III, 77127 LIEUSAINT, France, acts as data controller:
– For the applications it receives;
– For the cookies and other trackers used on the Site.
Any questions you may have concerning your personal data should be forwarded to the above postal address or the e-mail address email@example.com.
If your application is forwarded to an I@d entity other than I@d international, the other I@d entity will be the data controller under the conditions set out in this confidentiality policy.
The I@d entities acting as data controllers are as follows:
– Applications for a post in France: I@d France SASU, Allée de la Ferme de Varâtre, 77127 Lieusaint – SIREN 503 676 421 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Applications for a post in Italy : IAD italia Transazioni, S.R.L, Corso Europa 7- CAP 20122 – MILANO – REA : MI-2512981 – email@example.com
– Applications for a post in Portugal : IAD portugal, S.A – Rua da Botica, n° 252 – Distrito 4470-575 Moreia da Maia – NIPC : 513 467 408- firstname.lastname@example.org
-Applications for a post in Spain : IAD espana Immobiliaria a Domicilio S.L – Calle Ramon Rurro, n° 23 – P.2 – BARCELONA 08005 – B514722 – email@example.com
2. Data collection and processing
When you visit and browse on the Site, I@d collects and processes your personal data, especially if you complete the Site’s online contact form.
2.1 The data affected
Personal data is information that enables a natural person to be identified, whether directly or indirectly.
I@d collects information about you:
– When you complete and send an application;
– When you browse on the Site.
The data collected by I@d in the aforementioned context may include:
• Contact data, such as surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number;
• Data about your professional career;
• Connection data, such as the IP address of your terminal and browsing information.
2.2 Purposes and legal basis of data collection
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
– To process the requests issued by completing the Site’s form;
– To retain the information you have transmitted to I@d for inclusion in the latter’s recruitment databases;
– To produce general statistics on Site traffic;
– To improve the functioning of the Site.
Such processing is performed in the legitimate interests of I@d, which mainly consist of carrying out recruitment and optimising the functioning of the Site.
3. Recipients of the data
Your data may be forwarded to:
• Personnel responsible for recruitment at I@d international and to personnel responsible for recruitment at other entities of the I@d international Group if the application is initially forward to the incorrect address;
• Personnel responsible for communications at I@d international;
• IT service providers of I@d;
• The administrative or judicial authorities as authorised under French law.
The data forwarded by I@d international to service providers may be used by the latter solely for the purposes of their specified assignment. I@d carefully selects and engages service providers in writing. They are supervised and instructed by I@d.
4. Retention period
Your data relating to an application are retained by I@d:
– For the duration of the recruitment process and, if recruitment is confirmed, for the duration set out during the administrative formalities of recruitment;
– In the absence of recruitment and unless you issue an objection, for 2 years from the last contact in the Applications database of I@d, and for a further 4 years for evidential purposes.
5. Your rights
Under applicable laws you are entitled to:
– Refuse the processing of your data at any time for reasons relating to your particular situation;
– Access any of your data processed by I@d;
– Amend and update your data processed by I@d;
– Have your data processed by I@d deleted under the terms and within the limits set out in the Applicable Regulations; and
– Issue instructions to I@d specifying how your data is to be used after your death.
Should you exercise your right of refusal, I@d will cease to process your data, unless it has a legitimate and compelling reason to continue processing, or for legal reasons as set out in the Applicable Regulations.
As applicable, I@d will notify you regarding why it is unable to accede to your request to exercise your rights, whether in part or in whole.
To exercise your rights, you simply need to send a letter or e-mail with proof of identity, stating your surname, first name(s) and address. You must provide a copy of your identity document unless you are proving your identity via other means:
– A request issued by post must be forwarded to the company’s registered office: 1, allée de la ferme de Varâtre, Immeuble Carré Haussmann III, 77127 LIEUSAINT, France, marked for the attention of the DPO
– A request issued by e-mail must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Settlement of disputes concerning the processing of your data
In the event of any dispute concerning the processing of your data, you may send your complaint to I@d using the contact addresses stated above. I@d will make every effort to find a satisfactory solution in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
In the absence of a response from I@d or if the dispute persists, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations you may refer the matter to CNIL or to the supervisory authority of the EU member state in which you have your usual place of residence.
I@d applies various measures to protect your personal data from theft. A firewall exists in the public website you are able to access and all passwords are encrypted.
However, I@d international draws your attention to the fact that, although it implements appropriate technical and organisational means to protect your personal data against any unauthorised or illegal exploitation and against the loss, damage or accidental destruction, I@d international is unable to provide an absolute guarantee regarding the security of personal data.
8. Managing cookies
The cookies used on the Site have the following characteristics:
– Certain cookies are required for the effective functioning of the Site;
– Other cookies measure audience and browsing data. These cookies are used to measure the audience of the various sections and their content, including site visitor browsing, in order to develop, improve and optimise the Site.
Cookies placed on your computer will not be retained for more than thirteen (13) months in the European Union.
You may choose to refuse audience and browsing cookies via the Metomic plug-in, accessible when you enter the Site.